Development Interns Wanted in Palm Coast, FL
Are you a technical junkie with a passion for website development? Office Divvy is searching for a passionate intern with a development focus to join our digital team. We use the latest technology and work with a fun, innovative, and highly collaborative team in an agile scrum environment on the design and development of both internal and consumer-facing websites/applications. We provide a modern, stimulating, progressive, professional office environment with a moderate pace; and a teamwork-oriented environment.
What you’ll do:
Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies
Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
Think critically about your work and ask questions in order to improve the product, not only in its technical implementation but also in how well it’s serving the needs of our users
Collaborate with other team members to design, build, and test applications/products.
Communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- 1-2 years development experience
- Experience with PHP or similar backend web technologies
- Experience with Github and version control
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
Bonus if you have:
- Experience developing applications using frameworks such as React JS or Laravel
- Experience using and/or creating RESTful API’s
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud platforms
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL
- Experience with creative tools such as InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with CSS libraries such as Bootstrap
Package Summary: 10 to 15 hours a week to begin. Flexible schedules available, including Saturdays and some evening hours.
Opportunity: This is a priceless opportunity for a high-school or college student to learn skills in programming, app & web development.
Web-Design & Development
Setting: Office Divvy is the leading provider of Ready to Use Professional Office Space, Virtual Office Solutions, and Business Incubation in Palm Coast (Flagler County).
We provide a modern, stimulating, progressive, professional office environment with a moderate pace; and a teamwork-oriented environment.
Our clients span dozens of industries, and include entrepreneurs, professionals, and startups.
Skills: You must have the following skills, or be a fast learner to acquire them:
- Internet Research
- Web 2.0 Tools Experience (cloud computing)
- Tools understanding: Spreadsheets, Word, and Slides (PowerPoint)
- Interest in Learning WordPress for content creation
- Interest in Learning Search Engine Optimization Concepts
- Consistently & properly document tasks, well organized files
- Proactively seek learning opportunities to enhance own growth
- Respond positively to constructive criticism from others
- Maintain a positive and progress-oriented attitude
- HTML and CSS (don’t worry, we’ll teach you)
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and judgment, honor commitments,
- Assume responsibility for ones own actions and words, offer credit to others as appropriate
- Contribute to high and low profile work with enthusiasm, positive energy, and consistency
- Adapt to change in the organization and with client work easily
- Interpersonal skills to be able to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Understand and effectively present Office Divvy’s product offering and brand
- Be an effective problem solver, support all company programs / policies
- Present a professional business image
- A Spreadsheet Champ or aspiring
- WordPress Experience a plus
To Apply: Fill out all required fields using the form below, and submit.
No phone calls, no in person applications, no emails.