At Office Divvy we manage the customer experience for close to 100 companies. Our clients are professionals, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, that rely on us every day to deliver an experience that will make a difference for their clients and sets them apart from their competition. Our mantra is: “Empowering Entrepreneurs.”
Are you naturally curious, have a passion for learning, a creative mind, and a knack for solving problems? If so, read on, and consider taking advantage of this incredible opportunity to work with us.
We are looking to add one more team member to our Customer Experience (CEX) Team.
This page summarizes the job role, qualifications required, expectations for a potential new team member, and includes the application form below.
How Not To Apply?
Please make no phone calls, drop ins, or email or mail applications. Do not apply without reading this entire page and descriptions.
How to Apply:
We only accept applications through the application form below. We will contact you only if your application is selected for an interview.
To be considered:
- Review the job description
- Read the qualifications & expectations
- Fill out the form right below the job description
- Attach your resume in PDF or Word format only.
- Confirmation page will appear when your application is successfully transmitted.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team, members and clients.
- Masks are required to enter the space and to remain in the space.
- Checklists and Protocols documented and adhered to with vigilance.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you like working with people, and moving things to an outcome. You are curious and always looking to develop a deeper understanding. You are empathetic and care about creating meaningful connections that make a difference for your team and our clients. You will be joining a high performing team of professionals like you.
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
- Full time: 40 hours a week
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Typical salary range: $25,000 to $32,000
- Personal days, paid holidays, vacation days
- Part time possibilities (20 to 30 hours a week) also available.
What we are looking for:
- First Impression A competent and positive impression is essential to your role. Your professional appearance and verbal communication inspires confidence.
- Phone Answering You sound great on the phone. Conversations are a relationship-building moment where you gather details with ease and move things forward.
- Problem Solving Your ability to think critically about a subject, content, or problem to assess and reconstruct it so issues can be resolved is a strength.
- Attention to Detail Whether it is identifying that a piece of information is missing, noticing that something being said would also apply elsewhere, or realizing things are not adding-up and you want to go back over your steps, you care about the details. Getting them right, and considering the person who will come after you is a priority.
- Listening Skills You are well known for your listening skills. Your ability to hear what is being said has been a key differentiator for you for years. Interrupting is not your style. Recapping what you heard is something you do for yourself and the other person.
- Discretion and Confidentiality You bring a level of discretion and respect to every task. You place a high premium on confidentiality for yourself and others.
- Technical Savvy Specifically the ability to navigate multiple software tools and systems is something you have experience doing. Interest in becoming a subject matter expert in business tools you use is of interest to you.
- Exceptional Written Communication Skills and Ability to Build Rapport You communicate with care and consideration for the recipient. The details of how you organize information show you care about the other person’s time and understanding. You consider the recipient’s experience when reading or hearing what you have to communicate as critical for how the information should be organized and conveyed.
- Collaboration You value diverse perspectives, know how to ask for help and take feedback. You’ve learned encouraging and accepting feedback early and often improves your work product.
- Experience with Customer service applications
- Expert in using Cloud-Based Applications (such as Google Suite, Basecamp)
- Exposure to CRM Applications (such as Salesforce.com)
- Organization strengths (folder structures, and file-naming protocols)
- Experience with spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Professional experience in messaging applications (Slack, Google Chat)
- Demonstrate ethical behavior/judgment for your actions.
- Respond positively to constructive criticism and are able to verbalize the same to others.
- Contribute to high and low profile work with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Understand and effectively present the products and services the company delivers.
- Contribute to a welcoming and supportive environment for clients and team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and take initiative during down time.
- Anticipate needs and think outside the box.
- Complete tasks and assist customers within a timely manner.
- Demonstrate accuracy and consistency in work products.
- Listen to act. Interrupting is not your style. You are thoughtful and listen before taking action.
How to Apply
Please fill out all the questions in the form below, and attach your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format ONLY. This is the only acceptable way to apply. NO phone calls, mailing or office visits.
Note: If we find you suitable based on your application, we will contact you. If you do not hear from us, it means that we did not find you suitable at this time.
This application typically takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete and submit.