At Office Divvy we manage the customer experience for close to 100 companies. Our clients are professionals, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, that rely on us every day to deliver an experience that will make a difference for their clients and sets them apart from their competition. Our mantra is: “Empowering Entrepreneurs.”
At Office Divvy, we’re looking for positive, creative, driven team members who enjoy working with entrepreneurs and businesses to deliver great experiences to their customers.
Empowering Entrepreneurs is incredibly rewarding. Office Divvy is built around the idea that the right location and team can move your business forward.
This page summarizes the job role, qualifications required, expectations for a potential new team member, and includes the application form below.
How to Apply:
We only accept applications through the application form below. We will contact you only if your application is selected for an interview.
To be considered:
- Review the job description
- Read the qualifications & expectations
- Fill out the form right below the job description
- Attach your resume in PDF or Word format only.
- Confirmation page will appear when your application is successfully transmitted.
As a Client Experience Manager, your main objective is to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our members and our members’ clients across all channels, this will include communicating in person, on the phone, and in writing. You are energetic and are fueled by helping people. As the first and last impression of the business, this high-profile role carries a special responsibility. You will become part of a team of motivated individuals who are on a business track and embrace learning new things.
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
- Full time: 40 hours a week
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Typical salary range: $29,000 to $36,000
- Personal days, paid holidays, vacation days
- Part time possibilities (20 to 30 hours a week) also available.
- First Impression: A competent and positive impression at each business interaction is essential to your role. Your professional appearance and a complete command of every business detail inspire confidence.
- Phone Answering: You sound great on the phone. Your vocabulary is rich. Your diction stands out. Every phone call is a relationship moment where you are gathering detail, actioning each element, engaging in a meaningful way, and following through effectively.
- Problem Solving: New challenges do not leave you flat footed. You tackle problems with grace and an outcome oriented spirit.
- Attention to Detail: Whether it is appointment scheduling, great looking document creation, placing a supply order, or entering contact information into a database, you care about the details and getting them right.
- Listening Skills: You are well known for your listening skills. Your ability to hear what is being said has been a key differentiator for you for years. Interrupting is not your style. You are thoughtful while you put together what is relevant and has value for Office Divvy’s members’ and clients’ business.
- Discretion and Confidentiality: You bring a level of discretion and respect to every task. The respect and follow through on private matters is central to the job. Your own personal information is something you protect and do not insert freely.
What You’ll Do
- Pay attention and anticipate the needs of our members and their clients/customers whether they are on location for a meeting or solo work, coming in to pick up mail, or calling in with a question or request, taking every opportunity to deliver a great experience.
- You’ll work collaboratively with different teams and a custom tool set when our clients or their customers make requests or raise issues.
- You’ll build relationships in person and through email and phone calls. We are a membership model where learning about our client’s business and preferences provides insights to help us deliver a great experience and extend what we do.
- Contribute to our knowledge base. You’ll document our client’s requirements, standards, protocols and preferences so we can work from that information daily.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Experience with Cloud-Based Applications (such as Google docs, Basecamp)
- Exposure to CRM Applications (such as Salesforce.com)
- Computing Organizational Strengths (folder structures, and file-naming protocols)
- Experience with spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior/judgment for your actions
- Respond Positively to constructive criticism and are able to verbalize the same for others
- Contribute to high and low profile work with enthusiasm, positive energy and consistency.
- Understand and effectively present the products and services the company delivers
- Create a welcoming and supportive environment for members, their clients and our team. You connect with people on the phone and in person.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can take initiative during down time.
- Ability to anticipate needs and think outside the box.
- Ability to complete all tasks and assist customers within a timely manner.
- New challenges do not leave you flat footed. You are outcome oriented.
- You care about accuracy and consistency.
- Interrupting is not your style. You are thoughtful and listen
You have common-sense, are able to understand and effectively present company product line, eager to learn, be an effective problem solver, support all companies programs/policies, and present a professional business image, have reliable transportation, and be able to lift packages up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Please fill out all the questions in the form below, and attach your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format ONLY.
NO phone calls, mailing or office visits.
This application typically takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete and submit.