Membership Benefits and Fringe Benefits at Office Divvy
What we do at Office Divvy ™ is hard sometimes for people to process, and it’s even hard for us to define in a nutshell. The range of services we provide to Small Business and Entrepreneurs is wide, very wide.
For the typical business-person, the idea of running your business from a base of a nurturing, collaborative, cooperative model does require a paradigm-shift and “a-ha” moments.
People look at us with a big question mark when we say: “We do not really rent or lease office space. or we are not exactly a Palm Coast Executive Offices provider.”
Yes, we are a membership model, and yes, we provide furnished offices, virtual office solutions, and office hoteling, and coworking space within our co-location facilities in Palm Coast; but the biggest differentiator of what we do is the fact that we’re NOT in the Real Estate game, we’re in the SERVICES BUSINESS.
Our mantra is:
” Empowering Entrepreneurs.”
We are reminded of our mantra daily, and we truly live that every day! Office Divvy ™ is a small-business incubator, virtual office provider, office-hotel, coworking space, and startup accelerator all in one!
Today, Office Divvy ™ has dozens of members across 18 industries; and there are many benefits which come with the membership, including business location functionality; mail and mailbox service; use of furnished, wired, equipped, and staffed offices; use of printers, copiers, scanners, faxes etc. etc.
But I particularly like the fringe benefits of membership which I think are really priceless:
- Tremendous boost of professional image.
- Having a staffed business location that is open 50-hours a week even if you’re not in. This is huge! People can leave things for you, drop off a check, pick up a document. You don’t need to preside over every transaction –this is all good professionally, good for the soul, and good for the business.
- Unlimited coworking space-use: Yes, do you solo-work, but side-by-side with others. Leaving the isolation or distractions of a home office (when you want to), and the ability to have a, so called, “water cooler conversation” and bouncing ideas off of other professionals can be a tremendous benefit.
- Ability to be in business instantly, effortlessly, and affordably.
- Being referred business from fellow members.
- Ability to access resources instantly and at a discount. You need a web-design guy? Boom! You need a computer-repair person? Bam! You need an SEO person? Boom! You need a logo-design? Bang! Such profiles are instantly accessible through members or within Office Divvy team-resources….and all at special discounts because you are a member!
- Discounted co-op advertising in Palm Coast Observer, Flagler County Pennysaver, Volusia/Flagler Business Journal, multiple online properties with tens of thousands of subscribers, and more.
- Increased access to press and journalists’ ears.
- Members-only networking opportunities, events, free workshops and clinics.
- The opportunity to gain Office Divvy ™ as a client: Yes, when possible we give business to our members. On average we spend $2,000 to $5,000 annually in business given to our members.
- Ability to do business at the speed of light with Palm Coast FiberNET.
- Great business publications to enjoy while you’re in the office.
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, and snacks.
…speaking of coffee, I am a fan of coffee, I do not overdo it, but I like good, strong coffee. We feature both fresh brewed esspresso-grade Cafe Bustelo brew, as well as French Roast and Decaf Coffee, along with a selection of green and black teas. Grab a snack or sweet with that, read the Wall Street Journal, the Entrepreneur or Inc. Magazine.
We encourage you to come in for a tour and meet the team…
Thank you for listening. 🙂
Latest posts by Ky Ekinci (see all)
- 10 Years of Office Divvy - January 2, 2018
- Google Calendar 2017 Update… Finally 1990s are over! - October 19, 2017
- 6 + 4 doesn’t equal 4, but how do you make it right? - June 12, 2017